Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Our evening

I've noticed a pattern over the past few weeks. After Alissa gets up from her nap and she and Zach are playing (or more like fighting) together, it's just pure craziness at our house! It seems so loud, noisy and irritating! It's the time of day where Alan is just coming home...I'm watching Oprah...the kids are screaming. I just gives me a headache and stresses me out daily! So, I've decided that this is the time when I (or Alan and I) need to get the kids out of the house to get out all their energy LOL.... We decided to go to the park last night. They have this awesome park near us that has a beautiful fishing pond and 3 huge play areas! Alan went fishing for a little bit and the kids and I played at the park! Zach got a chance to *fish* right before we left and he thought it was sooo cool! The best thing about going out in the evening, is when we get home all we need to do is eat dinner and put the kids to bed! Here was our night...(excuse the lousy pictures...Alan turns the brightness down on the computer, and I forgot to change it...)
WOW, check out that hair!
I wonder what that is in the sky....
"To infinity and beyond!"
Daddy helping Zach hold the fishing pole. THEY GOT ONE!

1 comment:

MelissaHash said...

YAY!! Fishing with Daddy! Isn't that the reason men want sons? For no other reason than to GO FISHING!!!

We are going out to visit Andy tomorrow and we are going fishing too! I wish you lived closer... Mason has that exact Thomas shirt! He and Zach would we Thomas & Fishing Buddys!! And Alissa and Abby could be the sisters who spoil all the fun!!!! :)