Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Update on Alissa....and my morning project.
Alissa is doing well. She is back to her old mischievous self today. She does still have a slight fever and is tired considering she didn't get to bed until 1:00, had a rough first few hours of sleep and then woke up at 8:30 this morning. So, she's a tired little one, and is off taking a nap.
So...my project for the morning...
Because the dresser fell on the kids, it got taken out the the room and put in the hall. ugh. I spent about 3 hours going through storage boxes, throwing away, and putting stuff nicely into THREE boxes for the closet! We had like 7 boxes in there just taking up space. And when you haven very LITTLE area for storage, 7 boxes is too many! The dresser is now in the closet, where it can't fall. The room was a MESS...ugh, I hate cleaning up messes.
Speaking of messes, Alan was searching for our insurance books yesterday and made a huge freaking mess taking out ALL the boxes that I JUST put nicely into our storage box at the end of the bed. (LOL...for the life of me, I can't think of the name of what that thing is...). Anyways...yeah, not happy that I'm most likely going to be putting it all back myself!
Well I'm off to shower and head to DI. I've got two full bags of stuff I cleaned out of our closet!! (And I love going to DI)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment