I promised Alan I'd be in bed by midnight, but I wanted to really quick post these pictures. I got my new camera today and I wanted to play. They are just really ran
dome....but aren't my kids cute? lol...
(k for some reason it's being weird and not lettimg me write by the picture I wanted too...see the one where Alissa is eating the bubble rap? She just had this goofy look on her face going to town trying to eat the bubble rap, so I had to get a picture)
AWESOME!! Those are all such great pictures! And congratulations on your new camera! You have worked so hard and done such beautiful photo sessions... you definitely deserve it! Good for you Melissa!
2 comments:
AWESOME!! Those are all such great pictures! And congratulations on your new camera! You have worked so hard and done such beautiful photo sessions... you definitely deserve it! Good for you Melissa!
You should be so proud of your accomplishments here!!
I know you are just in heaven with a new camera! I googled it, and it is definitely an AWESOME camera, I'm so jealous!!
That pic of Alissa in deep thought is just tooo cute! I love them... as usual.
Post a Comment