Wednesday, October 04, 2006

playing in the rain

I have lost our mail key, so today at 1:30 the kids and I went out side to wait for the mail man. They played on their bikes and then it started to rain. And it rained hard! I'm normally stingy about my kids playing when I know they are going to become a mess, but I wanted my mail, so I let them play in the rain. Zach found this one spot that the rain was just pouring down off of the car port and was having a great time putting his face in it (trying to get a drink).
Alissa wasn't sure at first if she wanted to get wet, but was soon jumping in the puddles with Zach and was having a great time. The mail man hadn't come, so we finally went inside at 3:30. Guess when the mail man came? about ten minutes later. ugh. And I had already gotten the kids wet clothes off and they were both naked (well in under wear and a diaper).

No comments: