It's been a week....and nothing. We haven't really done anything exciting to share....so I thought I'd share a few more family pictures that Shay took for us. Of course I'm not going to show you the ones we used for our Christmas cards, but here are a few of the ones I liked, but didn't make that cut LOL. I'm expecting our Christmas cards today from our UPS guy and I can't wait to see them! Too bad I can't just send them out today he he...that would be a little early!
2 comments:
hey! I think those are so cute! I love the clothese that you chose. Looks so good together. I really want a sneak peak!!!
Katie
You guys look so cute. You must have had some really good ones for the cards if these didn't 'make the cut.' You have sucha great little family. I am glad that I can bring Ben into this world near you and his cousins. :)
Post a Comment