







For a fun contest on line, I asked Zach what we put under the tree for Santa. He said cookies...so I got a picture.
Alan and I decided this year that we didn't want to mess with our big Christmas tree. We just KNOW that our kids would be constanly taking stuff off and messing it up. So we went to Wal-mart last night and got a small little tree to go on our intertainment center. We spent a few minutes letting the kids put a few decorations on it and that was that! Our little tree was ready to be lit up. It's kind of cute, I think!




1 comment:
What a cute little tree you have. Fun times. I got a cute little tree with red bells on it as a white elephant gift at work the other day. I put mine on top of the entertainment center too.
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment