I have to agree that pic of Zach "running away" with the book is PRICELESS!!!! and poor Alissa's nose!! Those are some great everyday shots!! Mason has outgrown the size 4 Thomas Undies and we can't find a bigger size!!! What will we do with Thomas undies???? I swear that is all he has worn since was trained! :)
Those were some great pictures! Are they always in their undies? Someone might think you are dealing in kiddy porn! I had to laugh at other Melissa's comment about the Thomas undies...they probably don't make them for pre-teens!
3 comments:
Melissa-
That picture of Zach taking the book is priceless. I mean come on too funny. I can tell Zach was running like a train in that one picture.
Cute pics.
I have to agree that pic of Zach "running away" with the book is PRICELESS!!!! and poor Alissa's nose!! Those are some great everyday shots!! Mason has outgrown the size 4 Thomas Undies and we can't find a bigger size!!! What will we do with Thomas undies???? I swear that is all he has worn since was trained! :)
Those were some great pictures! Are they always in their undies? Someone might think you are dealing in kiddy porn! I had to laugh at other Melissa's comment about the Thomas undies...they probably don't make them for pre-teens!
Post a Comment