Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy Saturday...

Not much going on today. Alan went to him mom's house to help re-do the bath room. He went after work yesterday and only got MAYBE 2 hours of sleep and today will only get maybe 6. the kids and I stayed home because when Alan needs to go to work something, he pays too much attention to me and the kids, and doesn't get enough done. And I'm not feeling well...so here we are. I tried taking some self portraits today and had no luck. I really suck at them! The kids thought it would be fun to get some pictures (using the beep, beep, beep......timer). They moved before the timer went off lol. Anyways, I'm feeling yucky.
This is all the kids would give me when I tried to take a picture of them together. grr....
Or I got this..........
This is OK.....
I love Missy's face in this one...Cookie mustache and all. Zach looks scared! Missy during the self timer pictures.... Yes, she is a raga muffin! And Zach trying to leave during the self timer pictures...
And the couple I got of me...having a cute hair day lol.
And some fun doing a digital make over! I did a little experiment taking an out of camera picture and doing a step by step make over! check it out, it's pretty fun to see. RIGHT HERE. I wanted to do it because Christi and I were talking about how too many people (especially young people) look at the magazines and feel ugly because they aren't "like" those beautiful girls. When in reality, there is SO much that goes into a picture to make it look good! This was just my amurture (sp?) try at it too! But you can see how just making simple changes can make a huge difference!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are way fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That last picture is a beauty!!! That's my ISS! That word is hard to spell...amateur. Hope you are feeling better! Have a great week!