I wanted to try the whole motion shot type thing,
but it came to fast for me to change my settings.
Baby Ben. I was trying to get him to look at me (which he did) but I didn't notice Mindy peeking out! I love that she is though...too cute!
There is this small coltasack (sp?) and Zach would run around while I walked across the street. Look how FAST he's going! You can just tell he's going fast like Lightning McQueen!
At the park...




SPRING!




2 comments:
Melissa-
That was lots of fun today. I love going on walks with you and the kids, even with just Zach. I try to teach him things as we walk along. Notice he didn't remember much of what I taught him, but he did remember that the brown grass was different in some way from the green stuff. It is fun to see what he can remember and what his mind soaks up. He is just so smart.
The pictures of everything turned out great. I really like the one of the blossoms on that tree. I didn't expect the pictures to look that great. You just do such a great job. :)
Love you-
so fun! I love that you took them. You are great! Your kids are way cute (ben is too)
cya
Post a Comment