Thursday, May 17, 2007

Long time, no blog

Here are some recent pictures! (I really didn't feel like making these look good. So they are just snaps. Yes, a photographer takes bad snaps too lol) A friend and I went to the children's discovery place (can't think of the name right now)...it was fun, only wish we could have stayed longer.... So pictures from our trip to visit my mom! These are in no particular order......I don't want to spend the time to re-arrange them!
Bath time at Grammies! They had WAY too much fun playing in the jetted tub!
Grammy and Alissa
Alissa checking out the goodies in her new "diaper bag" that Grammy got her
Zach at the Children's place....doing the weather. And Zach and Alissa on the weather channel. Missy going shopping.. Checking out. I think they spent about $650,300! LOL. Still shopping. She would go around taking EVERY thing out, and the boy who worked there was just fallowing her around putting stuff away! Flying the helicopter At my moms. I made some YUMMY ravioli and I decided to stick forks around the plate for people to use. cute ey? (not me...LOL...the idea!) checking out Grammy and Grandpa's back yard. petting River. It was so warm...you can see how flushed Zach was. (along with his pop cycle face) Alissa and Grammy again. Peek-a-boo! Messy Alissa.... digging in the yard. Zach and my grandma! I wanted some pictures of those two and Zach's pup-pup. she is the one who gave it to him 4+ years ago! Alissa and great grandma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meliss the pictures look great and where was that place with the weather channel and tiny shopping?? That was awesome. I bet your kiddos had a great time there.

Anonymous said...

hey those are fun pictures. I am glad you guys got to spend time down there. I was just wanting to look at your blog and it is gone now?

Just curious. Love to read your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you are cute.