Sunday, June 10, 2007

A little (well big scare)

The other day the kids and I were at Tammy's house (thanks for letting us intrude Tammy ;) he he). We were getting ready to leave so I went out side and yelled to the kids to come in and get ready to go. Alissa came in and Zach came in. I went to the bath room, got Alissa's shoes on and Zach had gone back outside. I went out to yell for Zach and he wasn't out side. Okay, so maybe he was inside playing. I go inside, no Zach. I stayed calm thinking that he must have wondered up to Tammy's parents house (just upstairs). Nope, no Zach. Still trying to stay calm, maybe he's just playing some where and we missed him. Nope, we can't find him!! I get into my car to drive around the block to see if he had gone out to the car and then forgotten what house was Tammy's or something. He's not outside (that I can see). 10-20 minutes later Tammy and are are loading the kids in her van to go drive around again and Tammy's mom comes out and says "we found him". HE WAS HIDING!!!!!!!!! He looked at Tammy's mother in law and said "shhh" with a smile on his face. I can totally understand how he must have thought he was REALLY doing a great job hiding (Because he was laughing). We made is VERY clear that was NOT OK! Tammy and I were both about in tears. We were scared to death!!! So, yeah, that was my adventure this weekend! Thank GOODNESS that he was safe!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that would be very scary!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is scary! When he hides for that long it is not a joke! There are too many kids hauled off by loonies! I hope he doesn't do that again!