Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lots of fun in the water today!

Tammy and I (and of course our kids) when to the Gate Way mall today to let the kids play in the water. After words, Tammy invited us over to her house were we got out the sprinklers and played in those! The kids had a FUN day! (and so did we...Thanks Tammy!) these are back words..
At Tammy's. Zach and Alissa playing.
Zach and Liam jumping.
Alissa driving
Zach driving.
playing in the sand.
And at the Gate Way. They loved it!
I thought this was so cute. Zach, Alissa, Shay and another friends daughter (can't put my finger on her name right now). they were all just sitting here watching...
Alissa getting a drink. (sorry, color is really off)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! That sounds fun...I will need to take Nick...well see if he would play. Did you have to pay?

Anonymous said...

looks like you had lots of fun
:) great pictures, you are so good

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of the kids! Where did you meet Tammy? Sounds like you have some fun times together! I love the picture od the kids at the top of your blog! What beautiful kids!

Anonymous said...

Great shots Melissa! I love the one were they are lined up. I need a copy of that one! Too stinkin cute! It was a fun day! Gotta do it again!