Sunday, July 15, 2007

Birthday party fun

Alissa's birthday party was last night and it was a lot of fun. The kids wore swimming suits and played in the water, the adults chatted (and watched kids of course). Alissa was really excited to get some fun stuff for HER!
Baby Ben not liking the water. cutie pie.
The cup cakes, yumm...
Messy face Alissa after her cup cake.
Cute Maddie, love her eyes!
And Eric and Susan's cute Cedric. He also has gorgeous eyes!
Baby Ben, oh so cute.
The kids playing in the water
Chantelle striking a pose.
Present time. Where's Alissa?!
Had to get this cute smile :)
Back to presents.
She was SO excited! She kept saying "ohh, CUTE!"
And the only 1/2 way decent picture she let me take with her looking!
I gave the kids their goodie bags with these big balloons in them.
A typical Zach face.
Back into the water. Alissa's balloon went in and she didn't want to go get it back.
Tyler's ball floating on the water
More cute Cedric. I couldn't resist those faces and eyes!
Down to the end...everyone was leaving.
The pretty sun set.
And that's it folks. That was Alissa's birthday party! Thank you everyone for coming! and we missed those of you who couldn't make it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Looks like everyone had a good time! Where was the water? Looks like a fun place! Thanks for sharing...I almost feel like I was there!

Anonymous said...

Man I missed a glorious sunset. I love sunsets. It was a fun party. You make it look so enticing with your wonderful pictures. And I think Ben was the only one without blue eyes.