Well Alissa didn't end up getting up until almost 8:30pm! Yes, you read that right! She laid down ALL day long and wouldn't move because her neck hurt. So, we had our little bbq here and lit some fire works later. Okay these are back words and I don't feel like making it right so use your imagination lol...
(oh ps, I should probably tell why she didn't get up. I wrote about it on my personal blog, but not here. She woke up at 7:00am (which is about 2 hours earlier then she normally is awake) and said her neck hurt. She fussed and whined on and off for about 1.5 hours until I finally forced some meds down her throat. She went back to sleep until 10:30ish and when she woke up she wouldn't move. I picked her up and laid her in the living room to watch Monster's Inc and she didn't move off the floor until 8:30! She is fine today, I think she must have had a kink in her neck and was scared to move it because it hurt).
What I get when I try to get a picture of the kids together!
Alissa sparklin' She loved it and Zach was afraid of it lol.

Zach threw it down right after this...
Cheese!
I told Zach to show me how much fun he was having....could have fooled me!
Mindy and baby Ben came over for a minute. Isn't he CUTE!?

Look how yucky Zach's feet are! I forgot to put shoes on him!
Alissa showing me something
LOUD!


Showing me her fire work

Watching daddy light some kind of fire work.

Watching a parachute!
And some smoke things....can't remember the name of it.
Daddy sharing a parachute with Alissa
Watching...


And showing...
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I am glad Alissa felt well enough to at least have a bit of fun tonight. I hope she starts feeling better. Way cute pics! Your better than I, I didn't take many at all. ;)
Thanks for all the cute pictures! I especially liked the one of Zach when he was having so much fun! lol
Post a Comment