Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A little swimming at Park city

The kids and I spent a few days up in Park City and I think there fav part was going swimming. they loved it!
Baby Ben being cute. He was done swimming, so I figured I'd spend some time taking some cute pictures of him :) He's so cute!
Alissa doing some sun bathing.
peek a boo Alissa!
Zach swimming away with his duck.
Making it to Alissa...
Is it just me, or does Alissa's shadow look like something out of a horror movie lol..
Being cute...she's good at it.
We were teaching Zach how to go under the water while holding his breath. He started getting more brave as the time went on.
Chilling...
Alissa hopping in her floating thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the kids at the pool! I think they all enjoyed their swimming time...except when Zach slipped off the step. He was doing really good dunking under the water!