Alan and I got married!
Our story started on June 25, 1998.
I was working at Ream's and liked a boy that worked washing the dishes. (well, I liked a lot of boys at that time). Dyann Judd was dating Alan's friend and was going on a date with him that night. She didn't want to go alone, and the dish boy had just worked all day doing construction, was tired and didn't want to go. so she told me that she would get me a blind date to come along.
My friend, Celeste, hinted to me that is was Josh Walker (another boy I liked at the time) and I was SO scared...as I was very shy!
We got to movies 8 and out (well, in) walks Dyann's date and Alan! I still remember what he was wearing (a shirt with a baby face on it that said "cranky boy").
We went to "The wedding singer" and I had my foot up on the chair infront of me THE WHOLE TIME! I was too nervous to move! LOL.
After words, I wanted to go to the "dish boys" house and Dyann was begging me to stay and go up to this place she wanted to make out with her boyfriend at. We ended up driving around...I remember that I changed lanes in the middle of an intersection and Alan and I both said at the SAME time "that was illigal". It was a sign....
When we got back to movies 8, Dyann was out doing her thing with Johnathan. Alan and I were in the car taking. I remember thinking "I'm going to be with this guy for a long time...I don't see us breaking up" REALLY!!!! I thought that! And his friends would always tease him after dates that he was going to marry the girl. He'd always say "No...no..." and he says when they all teased him about marrying me, he didn't say "no"
HA HA HA...don't you love that!? LOL...
When the date was done, Alan came around to my window and asked when our next date was going to be....We've been together ever since!
No comments:
Post a Comment