Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The good, the bad and the ugly

We've had a fun few days!

The good: Alan when and stayed over night in Provo with the guys to get good spots for the parade. I'm sure he had a good time getting away and getting a little guy night.

The parade was fun. Over rated, but fun. After the parade the guys went golfing and I spent the day at Holly's with her and Christi (and the kids). That was fun!

The bad: While the guys were spending the night, some one got stabbed! YES STABBED!! right by them so of course no one wanted to sleep. Alan was up for like 30+ hours and was not happy when we finally got hom. His golf game was also canceled because of the rain!

The ugly: I took a short trip to Wal-mart to get some contact stuff and on the way out realized that I had locked my keys in the car! ugh! After many phone calls and no lock smith's open, Alan called my dad and he came to pick Zach and I up. We decided to "try" to open the lock with a hanger and some guys walked by and said they could help. This guy clambed that he "always does this" and was SURE he could unlock it. About an hour later...nope....

So here I am today. My dad came by (THANKS FOR YOUR HELP DAD) and I ran to the dealership. They couldn't cut a key because the paper work isn't in my name. So, alan's going to have to do that after work and I'm sure he'll be less than thrilled to go and deal with that!

So, that's that...

No comments: