Sunday, June 04, 2006

A bitter sweet moment

We got rid of Alissa's crib last night. She is OFFICALLY in a big girl bed! Our little girl will be TWO years old next month! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Where the heck did that time go?! Alan and I are about 95% sure that we will NOT be having any more kids (sorry to those of you who WANT us to have more LOL). So, bitter sweet to be taking that crib down.... Here are the kids in their *new* beds....
Alissa, ready for bed (ha ha, yeah right!)
Zach playing...
Anywho...After the playing and fighting...they did go to bed at about 9:40. This was the first night that Zach slept with out the rail on the bed. I was a little worried he'd fall off, but he didn't. I did come in to see Alissa's legs falling off the bed, but she managed to keep herself in bed the whole night too.

No comments: