Yesterday was a pretty relaxed day. Alan got the chance to get some much needed sleep...Both kids took great naps...it was just a sit around and rest, kind of day.
After dinner, Alan took Zach on a little motercycle ride around our apartment complex. Zach LOVED it....Alissa was scared of the noise....
Getting ready to go....

They're off...
(Zach is screaming YAYYY!!)

They are back! See that smile on Zach's face?! He loved it!


Alissa looking and waiting for that LOUD noise to come back...


Zach watching Daddy give Mommy a ride.

I was just showing Alissa that is WAS not scary. You can tell how timmid she is just by her body language.

Well that was pretty fun! But I needed some time out of the house, so Mindy (Thank you Mindy) Watched the kids for an hour or so while Alan and I went to the store and ate at souper salad! yumm...It was nice to get out for just even an hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment