Saturday, June 17, 2006
Father's day
Because it's Father's day tomorrow, I will not be getting on the computer. It's a sore spot for Alan and I know he'd like me to stay off it. I will be taking pictures and updating...so check in!
But I'm excited to give him his father's day present! When we were at Lake Powell fishing off the boat, a fish got Alan's pole and swam away with it!!!! So, I got him a fishing pole. (as if I know anything about getting a good one...but oh well!). I forgot that Zach has a big mouth and so I made him promise not to tell Alan. As soon as we got home, Zach says "daddy, I can't tell you something..." and then continues to tell Alan the story that I told him of Alan loosing his fishing pole. SOOO....I'm thinking Alan knows...he's good at figuring stuff like that out. LOL. Oh well...
Happy Father's day to all the father's reading this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment