Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's day part 2

So, I was going to stay off the computer, but Alan told me I could get on. He is out enjoying the cool living room, watch golf, and napping all at the same time LOL... Our day went well. When the kids got up, I got them (and myself) ready and we headed to Wal-mart for some eggs and a few other things. We got home and cooked Alan some french toast and sassage. The kids gave daddy their cards and I had Zach give him the fishing pole. The rest of the day has just been pretty relaxed. Not much going on. Here are some pictures. . . (can I tell you how much I hate snap shots with the flash? after knowing so much about the technical side of photography, it's SOO hard to wip open that flash and just take snap shots!!!!)
Alan closing his eyes and waiting for Zach to bring the fishing pole over.
Painting.
Zach is such a cutie. He put one of Alan's straight edge things (for glass work) on my bed and dresser for a bridge and then lined up all his cars and trains! Miss being cute!

No comments: