Gosh, not much is going on in the Davis family these days, so I thought I'd share a few (yes, only 3) pictures. It's funny, because you would think I'd have more pictures of my kid, but I just don't pull out my camera as often as I should. And I also hate just taking snap shots of them. I feel like they need to look "professional" and I pick apart all the technical things that are wrong with them. I guess that just comes with being a photographer. I'm learning more and more to just "not care" if they aren't perfect and just snap the moments of my kids. These are definitely just snaps as they are techinally wrong!LOL
A sweet moment with Alan and Zach.
The kids play outside yesterday. (no, I did not do Alissa's hair LOL)
So, yep, that's it. nothing too exciting...
One more thing...Zach woak up at 7:00 this morning and Alissa is still sleeping and it's almost 9:00. Of course my good sleeper (Zach) wakes up early on a day that my bad sleeper (Alissa) sleeps in! Go figure!!! I'm tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment