We had a little birthday party for the girls today, and I wanted to share the pictures I got.
Holy shoot...what is that? Alissa looks like something funky is about to happen.

Oh ok, this is what I'm getting...

Yeah, I like this!

Maddie with her new birthday toys.


A sweet moment with Holly, Zach, Maddie and Jordan.

Beautiful Sophie.

Beautiful Lexi.

Missy with her Aunt Christi.

Huh? This was my best attempt to get the three girls to look at me. I'll take them all looking...although, I tried hard to get some smiles.

Cousins.
Lexi, Maddie, Sophie, Laney, Zach, Missy, Jordan and Chantelle.

Cup cake fun...





Last but not least. Christi...this is my try at being creative with the cupcakes LOL. Yeah, I wasn't lying when I said I'm not very creative!

1 comment:
I just saw these! It's weird to see me in a picture, because I am always hiding!! I am so glad you got one of me and Alissa! I still need to edit my stuff from the birthday party!! You are AWESOME!! I am so jealous you go to go to Park city too!
How are you all??
Post a Comment