Grandpa bringing Alissa down the steps. LOL, not an easy thing to do!

My mom (grammy) with her new hair cut and color! Isn't she pretty?!!

Some randome ones...not too creative, but I tried LOL


I "tried" to get a picture of Zach. Well, it's a picture, but he just hates my camera!





I kept looking at this row of houses that were so colorful! And when I got to my room (5th floor), I was able to see them out my window! One thing I LOVE about Park City is all the bright colorful houses! man, I love that!

The next day was pretty chill. The kids and I hung out at our hotel until everyone else was done with church and then we headed over to their place. It was a lazy day. We didn't do much. Alan was able to come up that night, but still didn't get much sleep! (poor thing, I wish he would sleep better!). But we had dinner and desert...and that was that!
Monday was our fun day! I got the chance to stop by this beautiful park filled with flowers. Ryan watched the kids for about 15 minutes while I took pictures! I really did try to make these cool, but I'm not feeling it LOL.


Silly kids


Next, we headed over to the Alpine Slide! LOVE IT! I was really scared that Zach would be scared to death of it all (especially the lift), but he didn't do bad at all. He held on tight, but didn't cry! What a brave boy. It was a slow ride up, but fun to look at the new Alpine coaster they are building! Dang that thing looks fun!
The kids loved the slide...the ones we choose, I guess, are the slow ones and a few times we didn't go very fast, but I guess that is good with two little ones.
Alissa went down with Aunt Mindy!

Zach went down with mommy!

Well, because they had a little train, I HAD to take Zach on it (of course)...he loves trains! And Alissa wasnted to go on the air plains (but started crying so the girl stopped it). She gave us a free ride because she felt bad that Alissa was scared.


Some cool ones from the air plain.



Our free ride.

On the way back their was this really cool colorful moose that had money glued all over it. Zach was down trying to pick it all off LOL.

Last but not least, we went swimming! Zach had been talking about swimming the whole time and when we finally got the chance to go, he fell off one little step and refused to go futher than the kiddy area the whole time :( (pictures taken by Ryan...thanks Ry!)
Sad after falling off.

My attempt to get Zach in. He looks like he may be laughing, but no...he was screaming.

Staying safe in the shalow area.


I managed to get a smile!

Alissa's turn! She didn't like it at first because it was alittle cold.

But she was broken in really quickly and had a great time!!



SPLASH!



Monday was our fun day! I got the chance to stop by this beautiful park filled with flowers. Ryan watched the kids for about 15 minutes while I took pictures! I really did try to make these cool, but I'm not feeling it LOL.


Silly kids


Next, we headed over to the Alpine Slide! LOVE IT! I was really scared that Zach would be scared to death of it all (especially the lift), but he didn't do bad at all. He held on tight, but didn't cry! What a brave boy. It was a slow ride up, but fun to look at the new Alpine coaster they are building! Dang that thing looks fun!
The kids loved the slide...the ones we choose, I guess, are the slow ones and a few times we didn't go very fast, but I guess that is good with two little ones.
Alissa went down with Aunt Mindy!

Zach went down with mommy!

Well, because they had a little train, I HAD to take Zach on it (of course)...he loves trains! And Alissa wasnted to go on the air plains (but started crying so the girl stopped it). She gave us a free ride because she felt bad that Alissa was scared.


Some cool ones from the air plain.



Our free ride.

On the way back their was this really cool colorful moose that had money glued all over it. Zach was down trying to pick it all off LOL.

Last but not least, we went swimming! Zach had been talking about swimming the whole time and when we finally got the chance to go, he fell off one little step and refused to go futher than the kiddy area the whole time :( (pictures taken by Ryan...thanks Ry!)
Sad after falling off.

My attempt to get Zach in. He looks like he may be laughing, but no...he was screaming.

Staying safe in the shalow area.


I managed to get a smile!

Alissa's turn! She didn't like it at first because it was alittle cold.

But she was broken in really quickly and had a great time!!



SPLASH!



WELL, that was it! We went home that night! Fun times...
1 comment:
Hey girl! Your pictures are awesome and more creative than you realize :)
Post a Comment