Saturday, July 22, 2006

A long day

I spent the day yesterday dragging my kids with me to 4 different places. 4 places doesn't seem like too many places, but with kids...IT IS!! We went to Old Navy and took advantage of a HUGE sale they are having (thank you for letting me know about it Katie!). Got some cute shirts for Alan for only like $4.00 each...some stuff for the kids and I even got my self a pair of jean capris for like $6.00! I'm sorry, but If I can get NEW stuff for the same price I'd pay at DI for USED stuff...I'm going to do it! I told Mindy about the awesome sell and she is already out the door going to Old Navy! I hope she finds some cute stuff for her new little baby BOY she will be having this winter!!! We got home and look what happened... I don't remember a time that BOTH kids fell asleep! Alissa actually fell asleep on Alan (I SHOULD have gotten a picture of that). But she WOULD NOT wake up no matter what we did...Zach layed down to watch a show and was out in a matter of minutes. Sweet kids! Now I'm just adding some cute ones of Miss. Christi got her this cute shopping cart and I had done her hair cute, so I needed to take a picture. Having her hair pulled out of her face really brings out her beautiful eyes and sweet baby face. Well that's it for now folks! I've got to clean the house today because we are headed up to Park City for the weekend! I don't want to come home to a messy house!

No comments: