Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A day at the park

Well after going to the store today, I decided that I STILL needed to be out of the house, so I took the kids to the park. When we left, it was over cast so I was thinking that it wouldn't be "as hot" as it really was! It was hot...and we ended up leaving 20 minutes later. We went back home and got the swimming suits on and went BACK to the same place where they have a little water area. Both kids had a great time playing in the water. It took Zach about 10 minutes before he would really get in and play, and it took Alissa a lot longer than that. By the end, she would only run on the outside touching the squirting water. Anyways, It's midnight and I'm tired, but I wanted to get these pictures up :) Have a great day all!

3 comments:

Christi said...

You got some wonderful action pictures there. I love the slide pictures. And the feet shot of Missa! What a fun park to go too! Is that near you?

Melissa Davis said...

Thanks Christi! Yeah the park it less than 5 minutes from here! There are three play grounds and a huge pond thing that Alan can go fishing in! We should go more often, but I find it hard to get myself pumped up to go sit in the heat!

MelissaHash said...

So cute!! I love those pics!