Sunday, August 13, 2006

What they do when they "play together"

I don't have pictures of it all, as I wish I DID, but you will get the idea! So the kids fight like cats and dogs. Zach is always being mean to Alissa and Alissa is always teasing Zach. The other day they decided to "play together" and here is what happened:
Title: * Partners in crime *
1. They broke Alissa's bed.
2. They got a hold of some finger nail polish and colored on the wall, them selves and poured it all in Alissa's pretty hair!
3. They got this turkey bank thing that my mom gave to Zach, and TORE it apart! Stuffing every where! 4. Alissa got butt naked and was running around. Zach took off his undies because he thought it was funny.
5. And...well let the picture speak for it's self. This is our living room!
So, as you see folks, my kids are trouble makers! I'm throwing in a picture of Zach because he wanted me to take a picture of him eating his cookie that he got for sitting in the middle of their mess!

2 comments:

MelissaHash said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Mason and Abby are the EXACT same way!!! Aggrevate, destroy and reck havoc on the house... that is the goal everyday! I just love it though. Those are such great pictures. When they are older than can look back and see how much "fun" they had when they were younger.

Christi said...

OH MY HEAVENS!! That reminds me of my monkeys! It does get easier Melissa,but it's a good thing you can laugh after the fact! Just use these pictures as bribery when they get older. Tell them they gave you gray hairs when you were 26!