Sunday, August 27, 2006

Why? Why? Why? Why?

So, it must be a three year old thing to ask WHY?? to EVERYTHING! I thought it would be fun to do a little experiment today. I started at noon and wrote down every time Zach asked Why? Why do fish live in water? (I replied with some silly answer). Why? Why did she color the house? Why is the wall red? During lunch: Why do I have a spoon? Why is this one little? (talking about a noodle) Why does it have Elmo on it? (the fork) Why is the beans making black water? Why is this plate like this? (little swirls) Why does every body have plates? After lunch: Why is that little air? (I had turn the pump to the cooler on) Why does this look like a face? (our computer chair) Why does trains go? Dinner time: Why does every body put crackers in there? (soup) Why is it raining in there? (the movie on tv) Why does my chair match this? (this bowl) Why does missy's match mine? Why does this cracker match the noodles? That is 18 WHY'S in one day! LOL. And there are many many more when we are actually together hanging out. (the kids were in the room play a lot of the day). Silly kid!

1 comment:

Christi said...

HILARIOUS!! I Love and hate the WHY stage. He is so freaking cute though!!!