We had quite the day yesterday. First, we got up and went to the Zoo with Erica and Susan. The kids enjoyed seeing the animals, but it was so hot that they both were kind of cranky. I don't really feel like explaining each picture...they are just random snaps from the day! As you can see in a few the kids look quite tired.
We then went to Orem for a doctors appointment with Dr. Johnson (great doctor btw). Alissa is looking good. She is well over the 90% for her hight and weight. She's a tall, healthy, beautiful girl. She also got her shots and was a brave girl. she cried for about 20 seconds until Alan gave her some gum.
I had my one year check up. Glad to report, things look good. a Michael Jackson song came on while I was having my rude pap ;) and it was funny. I also spent some time talking to him about my hormones and they took blood to run some tests. I'll be finding out in a few days if I really do have some kind of hormonal embalence, or If I'm just nuts!
We then went to Springville to Eric and Susan's house. Holly, Susan and I went to take pictures. Some can be seen HERE. It was fun! It's always good to get out with friends! Alan and Eric took the kids to Mcdonald's to let them play.
Now to a funny story. As we were leaving, we ran into a train (and an accident) so we had to take some back roads through Springville. Eric called and said we forget my battery charger, so we had to go back. On the way back, Alan was annoyed, we ran into ANOTHER train! he he he. Lovely timing! I thought it was so funny!
anyways, I'm off to give the kids a bath. Holly called today and said Susan was having contractions, so hopefully some time soon (now or with in the next couple days) she'll be having that baby boy! I'm so excited to see him!!
Have a good night all :)

No comments:
Post a Comment