Friday, August 18, 2006

Silly kids

Alan and I were watching TV when we heard Miss belt out a loud cry. She does this randomly some times, but she'll go back to bed. I was just waiting for her to walk out of her room and come get us, but she never did. About a 1/2 hour or so later, we found her like this: Obviously she was too tired to make it to Alan and I, but she got out of bed...grabbed her blanket and fell asleep in the hall right out side of her room! goofy girl! Then, every night Zach gets to either watch a movie or play a computer game. We just found our Thomas DVD, so he insists on watching that. Don't you just love how he has his trains lined up watching with him?!! If he watchs bob the builder, he does the same with his bob stuff! too cute! He of course fell asleep on our bed after a long day.

1 comment:

Christi said...

awwww.. I miss the cuties already! What sweet kids!