Monday, September 25, 2006

Check out this play area!

The other day I found this play area and it's HUGE! The kids love it because there is just no way to get bored! too much stuff to do!I forgot to add this. Zach said on the way over "will you take a picture of the dirt, and then scoop, and then me" I couldn't NOT do it for him!Alan took these the other day when Zach and I were at my brother Scott's birthday party. I guess she was tired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that playground is up the street from my friend's house. I've been past it once any my dd wanted me to stop but of course I had no time :( Is it in Pleasant Grove?

Anonymous said...

Melissa your kids are getting soooo big!!!!!

Melissa Davis said...

Shay, it's actually right by Heather's studio on Red Wood Road! It's such a cool place!

I know Kelly! I can't emagine how big Austyn is getting!