Monday, September 25, 2006

SHE DID NOT!!!!

I found Alissa in her room today. Wanna know what she was doing? Playing with her own poop! yes, my little girl had Zach's scoop with poop in it. she has it in her hands and was just playing away with the little pebbles of poop! got to love kids...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww, LOL. My mom said most kids do that actually so you're not alone :)

Anonymous said...

My kids did that as well. Glad you didn't freak out and go wild on her. Funny!
Jinny

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I was not home!

Anonymous said...

yuck!

Christi said...

Naaassty.....Been there, done that. YUCKERS!!!! LOL though! ( You can only lasugh after the smell and mess is gone though!)

Anonymous said...

You did that when you were little, perhaps it is haredatary???
Dad

Anonymous said...

Guess we all get that experience with one of the kiddo's. Thanks for sharing the fun times of a 2 year old. :)