Monday, September 11, 2006

The rest of our day

While at Wal-Mart today I decided to get Alissa some big girl panties because she has been obsessed with going potty (even though she has actually only gone on the potty once before today). Anyways, you see she started in red....peed through and then had purple. She then peed through 3 more pairs LOL. BUT she did go potty ONCE on the toilet! And she was ticked when I wanted to put a diaper on her!
Durring my "undies session" with Alissa, Zach decided he wanted some pictures too. I don't usually do Zach's hair, but it I decided to do some spikes today...cute ey?
Zach and Alissa were playing a running game today and Zach fell and hit his head on the door. It was pretty sad and he now has a huge bump and mark on his head :(
And he even gave me alittle smile through the tears. So, to end the day, Zach was in his bedroom and said he couldn't sleep. He ended up climbing out, going potty, getting another train and going back into the room. I went to check on him and this is how I found the kids. What sweet things (when they are sleeping LOL). It's just sweet that Zach finds comfort in being close to Alissa.

1 comment:

Carrie G said...

Hey, Joseph has that shirt that Zach is wearing!! Gotta Love Target!! That looks like a stich , Did he not get any?