We didn't even need to leave our house this morning LOL. I caught Alissa putting the condiments in her little shopping cart and soon Zach was there helping her out! They pretty much had everything in our fridge in there (except for the big milks) and I had to stop them at the salsa! I was NOT going to have that spill and make a huge mess. Silly kids! Alissa was so into it that she wouldn't smile for me...I yelled her name and she turned real quick. Do you see how nicely they have things arranged in there though? LOL.
I swear our kids would be the BEST of friends! We have the same shopping cart. It gets pushed miles everyday... Lucky for me, Mason and Abby use plastic food when they play "shopper" (That is what they call it when they go grocery shopping). :)
1 comment:
Melissa,
I swear our kids would be the BEST of friends! We have the same shopping cart. It gets pushed miles everyday... Lucky for me, Mason and Abby use plastic food when they play "shopper" (That is what they call it when they go grocery shopping). :)
Post a Comment