So, Shay came down today to take our families pictures. (thank goodness it stopped raining...thank you rain gods!)
We all looked cute ;) you know....matching clothes...hair done (well not Alan's!)...ready to go....and we get this most of the time:
The kids just did not want to have their pictures taken! Alissa was going into her "put my body straight like a board" mode, and Zach just wanted to run away. Sweet Shay just sat back and was very pacient (though I'm sure in her head she was going crazy just like me. LOL he he). She let me down load the unedited pictures (a scary thing for a photographer....it's like being naked!) and I got the chance to proof a few.
I thought this one was cute!


1 comment:
Ah yes, a few out-takes....I was able to get some of those LOL. I had a good time and no worries about the kids not being interested Melissa....they're kids ;) LOL. I hope I was able to get something you like tho.
P.S. Yes, giving raw images is nerve-wracking -- it is like you're naked. I know your digital darkroom processes will give me justice tho :)
Post a Comment