Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Halloween!

Alrighty, here we go with our Halloween!
Getting Zach Jeff - a - fied! (he wanted to be Jeff from the Wiggles!)
Spraying on the black hair......not an easy task!
And the wiggle......does he look like Jeff ;) WAKE UP JEFF!
Alissa trying to get her lady bug on all by her self.
Doing the hair.......she did not like that!
One with our pumkins. We have yet to carve them. We may not...oops!
ONE TWO THREE.....WAKE UP JEFF (yes, he liked to do this lots through out the night....because, well....he was Jeff!)
An attempt to get a picture with Aunt Mindy!
Our little lady bug! Isn't she cute?! (and the pulling hair was way worth it!)
First stop....aunt Mindy's for their first candy!
In the car, Alissa decided to get into the cady aunt Mindy gave her, so I took it away from her. She was NOT happy and she cried the WHOLE way to the mall......all 15 minutes of the drive!
At that mall. Trick or treat!
At the end of our trick or treating, I took the kids to the play area there in the mall. At one point I could not find Alissa and thought she had run out to get more candy. But...knowing the sneaky little girl that she is...I decided to look inside these dinosaur ribs and sure enough, I found her hiding inside sneaking some candy!
At home.........all pooped out! (until I got her out and went to Mindy's house! Grammy and Grandpa were there and the kids went into over drive mode!)
So that was it! We spent a little time with my mom, Greg and Mindy.......then went home for baths!

No comments: