ZACH IS FOUR YEARS OLD TODAY!!
Zach's birthday! (updates through out the day)
Eating Breakfast. Zach was trying to hide because he didn't want his picture taken.
Alissa Giving Zach a birthday gift. A Bob the builder DVD. 
I printed Zach a Thomas Train to color. So we had a little activity time!
9:00am(ish) ~ HAPPY BDAY ZACH! -Lisa
10:30am ~ Happy birthday little man. -Shay
10:37am ~ Mema just called to wish Zach a happy birthday!
11:00am ~ Alan called from work to wish Zach a happy birthday!
1:00 ~ Mindy and John came over to give Zach a birthday present, some suckers and some balloons! (excuse the undies...the child does not like to get dressed!)
Alissa Giving Zach a birthday gift. A Bob the builder DVD. 
I printed Zach a Thomas Train to color. So we had a little activity time!



3:15pm ~ Happy Birthday to ZACH. -Jinny (my aunt Jinny)
My mom called to wish Zach a happy birthday and my brother, Ryan, left an IM message for Zach!
Happy birthday wishes from the girls on my mommy board!
Reply
ezSupporter
| Happy Birthday Zach!! | |
| jillzp My life the past two months has revolved around poop. Posts: 1466 (11/16/06 2:43 pm) Reply | Happy Birthday Zach!!!
I hope you have a very fun day!!! | |
| Happy Birthday, Zach! | |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH! | |
| | Happy Birthday, Zach! | |
| Happy Birthday, Zach!!! | |
| JRLMOM | HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!! | |
| | Happy Birthday Zach, I hope you had a fun day! | |
I hope you have a very fun day!!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday little man.
Happy Birthday Zach~~~ We are so jealous of the Thomas Spelling Book!! :) 4 years old!
Post a Comment