We spent the evening playing at Carl's Jr, Target and the mall while Alan was at school. we got home around 8:30 and decided to do our little family birthday party for Zach.
Zach is hiding his eyes because we told him there was a surprise. Speaking of...cute story...yesterday Alissa and I ran to the store to get Zach his little cake and I also get a few cake mixes for Zach's b.day party on Saturday. I told Alissa the cake was for Zach and it was a surprise. I also told her not to tell Zach (yeah right, she's only 2 and a 1/2). Anyways, we get home and I had Alissa help me bring up the bag with the cake mixes in it. She walked in the door, opened the bag, pulled out the cake mixes and said "Zachy, surprise, surprise!" Cute huh?!
Alan bringing over Zach's surprise cake!

Blowing out the "4" candel.
Licking the frosting...because, WHO DOESN'T?!!
Zach getting his little gift from Alan and I.
A fun learning game for the computer.

A cute story behind this little egg. I bought it at Wal-mart litterally 4-5 months ago. Zach has been asking EVER SINCE where the egg was! It has a little Thomas and Friends train in it. He was so excited to FINALLY be getting the egg he saw me buy so long ago! Smart boy!
1 comment:
cute i am glad you had fun and Zach had a good birthday
Post a Comment