Sunday, November 19, 2006

Let's party!

We had a fun birthday party for Zach on Saturday. There were 13 kids, 10 adults and one baby there! It was crowded and noisy to say the least, but it was fun! We had pizza, opened presents and ate cake and ice cream!
Zach got spoiled with Thomas stuff! My dad gave him a few Thomas books, Holly gave him a Thomas bing-bag chair and this cool Thomas that goes when you wistle, and my mom gave him a Thomas tent! He loves all his gifts (so thank you everyone!!!)
Alan's mom and aunt Patti made Zach a Thomas cake! They did an awesome job (thank you guys!) and Zach loved it!!
Zach doing the booty dance. I don't know where he got it, but he does this little booty dance were he turns around and shakes what his mamma gave him ;) he he...it's too dang funny! he had everyone laughing at him while he did this!
After the party, Alissa through a HUGE fit because she didn't want to get her diaper changed. She ran into the corner, started crying and saying "bath...bath...bath". I guess I had told the kids they could have a bath before bed and she really wanted a bath. So they got a bath...she was so excited, she just got right in! Zach wanted to sleep in the cool tent grammy got him...so I decided to see if it would fit on his bed. Sure enough, it fits perfectly on his bed! He was excided to sleep in it, however, it was too dark for him, so he got out and fell asleep on the floor.
So that was it! that was his party! We had a good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you do this BLOG. I look at it a lot! Especially at work, when I am missing my family.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Zachers had a lot of fun. I can't believe he is 4 already! Alan....You look totally amazing! I am sop proud of you!