(updated Nov. 18th) Too see more pictures, click
HERE! These are the ones I took. More of Baby Ben to come. I didn't get the chance to get many of Ben because he was born and taken away so quickly. I'll be doing a new born session with Mindy when she gets home though! So check back in a week or so!
It's almost 1:00 in the morning, so I'm just going to put a few pictures of sweet baby Ben on here for John's family to see! I'll be sure to post more tomorrow of the pictures I took. (that is if I can get my own computer to work...I'm on John's laptop :)
Here is sweet baby Ben in the NICU (the pictures that John took).
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you!! He is beautiful.
Mom Lindquist
Thanks a bunch Melissa! The pictures are so great. Mindy is so brave to be willing to share those moments with the world! You did a great job capturing the moments. Thanks for getting some of Johnny too. Give little Ben kisses for us!
Post a Comment