Monday, January 08, 2007

I WAS ON THE NEWS!

Alan nominated me to be on High 5 for my Project SAHM! I guess it took a lot of calling and emails, but they responded to Alan and they surprised me this morning and I think I looked like a total dork! If you missed it (because most normal people are a sleep at 6:45 in the morning LOL), they are playing the longer segment today on the 4:00 news! Chanel 5! HERE is the embarrassing short clip. It doesn't work on my computer :( darn. So, my project to make a scarf didn't work. I decided about 1/4th of the way through that I don't like scarfs and it looked REALLY bad! I decided to make it a little purse for Alissa instead. and she thought it would be a good hat! too cute! They both had to get in on the action. They thought this new "hat" was great!
You love the ear in this one...popping right out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meliss- That was a fun surprise. I am glad I could be a part of it. I am sure I looked like the bigger dork. Those pictures are too cute. I just love how you are like, I don't like it, so I'm not doing it even though you thought you'd like it. That is great. I hope this gets you lots of donations. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw you on TV...you looked so good!!! You are doing a great thing. Keep it up. I also liked Missy's new 'hat'!

Anonymous said...

That is cool! So fun! I am glad that you will get hopefully more donations.