On my photography board, we are doing a photo a day for this year challenge. It can be found HERE if you want to look.
Anyways, today I was laying on the floor taking some pictures of Thomas and Zach decided that he ACTUALLY wanted his picture taken too! How could I refuse that offer! He HAD to be in the picture WITH Thomas, so I did some cropping in a few to take Thomas out lol.
Thanks Melissa. I kept telling him to get down by Thomas because I was using my 50mm lens and I didn't have enough room! But he kept putting his head up. I'm glad that I got him and didn't cut off any parts of Thomas!
2 comments:
Whoa, I'm loving the shot of him and Thomas. I might have to try that one myself. ;)
Thanks Melissa. I kept telling him to get down by Thomas because I was using my 50mm lens and I didn't have enough room! But he kept putting his head up. I'm glad that I got him and didn't cut off any parts of Thomas!
Post a Comment