Saturday, February 24, 2007
Awe, darn...
For some reason, we got the date of the Doodlebops wrong and it was actually on Tuesday...so Zach and I missed it! He took it well, but I'm bummed because I know how much fun we would have had! Oh well....such is life! We told Zach he could choose any other place to go to and he wants to either go to the "monkey slide" (same place he had his third b.day at) or the "volcano" place...which is a fun sports park type of thing....So we'll see where we end up going!
Also, Holly and I are putting together a benefit concert for Cameron and we are needing some things to auction off there. If anyone has connects to some local businesses and would like to help out, let me know! It would be really appreciated!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment