So, I'm headed to take a shower and didn't want to take the time to make the pictures look better...Here are some Easter pictures (along with two I look of Zach and Ben tonight). Ok I have some time today, so I'll add captions lol...
Alissa in the car headed to Eric and Susan's house.

Susan helping the kids check out their loot! She is so sweet and always give the kids something cute and special for holidays. (and gave Alan and I some yummy candy too!)
5 comments:
LOL, ben looks like a little frog - too cute. Looks like you had a fun day :)
it is fun to see pictures. Who are your kids with on like the 3rd pictures? Someone in a brown shirt?
SO fun! I bet they got hyped on sugar! I love easter baskets!!
Cute Pictures...I actually feel a little neglectful by not sending the kids a bunch of stuff on all the holidays. Wish I was cloaser to handle that! Love you all!
Looks like a great Easter morning! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment