Sweet baby Ben.
Peeking out!
Jumping down.
Baby Ben OR baby BOB?!
Alissa throwing dirt and me....
And then RUNNING!
Find Zach!?
Mindy waiting for Zach and Alissa. You can see Miss WAY back in there!
Just driving the trackers.


And riding on the tractor...


Fallowing the leader...the leader...the leader...
Look at this ragga muffin!
Zach and Mindy entering the woods.


3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
Meliss you got some great shots from the day. It is lots of fun to go out with the kids cause we all get some fresh air and some exercise. Yeay. We'll have to go to that park I told you I took the kids too. That would be fun.
Love you-
Oh, and that video is hilarious. I will send you a copy.
Oh, and did you know if you use Firefox (the internet browser) the newest version it has an option to spell check everything you write while using it. You should check it out.
Thanks for the Pics! That one of Baby Ben just doesn't look like him...I thought it was another baby, especially since you also wrote 'Baby Bob'! It is nice to see you two sisters get out and enjoy life together. I wish I was closer to do the same. Have a super week! Take care. I love you all!!!
Post a Comment