Thursday, August 09, 2007

A little hike

Yesterday we took a trip up to Little Cotton Wood canyon to go on a walk. We drive by the house I lived in until about the age of 5. It's right off the road that goes up the canyon. That neighborhood is so nice and quiet. I would hate to find out what a house goes for up there! LOL. Anyways, we had fun walking to the river. The kids like things like that and so do Alan and I. We just don't do it as often as we should because of Alan's busy schedule right now.
Alan's photography skills :)
Alan told me I needed one of me in here (although I beg to differ as I look like I'm 6 months pregnant!)
Zach is "fishing" Alissa and daddy. Alissa kept wanting to be held. My attempt at some sun flair. Yeah, I'm not the best at it. Miss ruffing it! Zach and daddy. pretty forest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so fun! and pretty

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...I am glad you got to get away from the apartment for an afternoon with the whole family.
The kids are growing up so fast! Love you all!