It's 10:00am and she has now gone potty 4 times by herself (5 times now), so I decided to try out the undies! (update: SHE JUST POOPED!! yes, I'm sure that's what everyone wants to hear about, but she pooped for the first time in the toilet!!)
Showing off her potty chart.


Showing off the undies.
And the BIG girl on the potty....(for the 4th time).
And one of Zach showing us his grumpy face.
3 comments:
Hooray!! Is Zach grumpy cause he's not the only one who uses the bathroom now? :) What a great thing for Missy. Now she can go to the bathroom when you go instead of having to stay behind (when you are out of course).
Hurray for Missy! I bet she feels like a big girl now! Give her kisses from Grammy!
that is so cool
I am excited for Nicholas to be potty trained! (lol could be a while)
Post a Comment