Monday, August 06, 2007

Potty update

Today Alissa has gone on the potty 4 times all by her self! It's funny because I know that people have made comments about Alissa being three and how she should be going potty. We have tried on a few occasions to have her start going potty in the toilet and no can do. I said "when she's ready, she'll be ready" and sure enough....It wasn't until 3 days ago that she actually asked to go potty and now she is all about going all. the. time (of course not peeing each time). But I knew she would do it in her own time. I wasn't about to have her go every 30 minutes all day long when she wasn't ready. Anyways, we are proud of her! She gets so excited and says with a big smile "I did it, I did it"...so cute!

No comments: