Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ugh...pictures over lapping

So, I hate how when I add my own pictures, it over laps with the text at the side (well at least it does on my screan). So I'm going to blab about nothing right now to make it so they don't over lap.

So, the party was fun. The kids enjoyed each other. Holly and Tim just recently got a tramp and the kids love it! Zach is getting to be such a big boy and him and Jordan just play around like boys! It's fun to watch him get bigger and more independant.

Alissa thought it would be fun to steel Sophie (or Maddie's) binky and put it in ther mounth all night long. Little stinker, she hasn't had a binky since she was a baby. good thing she didn't think it was coming home with us.

Well I think I'm good to make the picture not over lap because I'm not really feeling like writing right now. So good night!

No comments: